DETROIT, March 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co misled U.S. regulators about the safety of the roof on its Explorer sport utility vehicle during rollover crash tests, a report released on Wednesday said. The report -- sponsored by Tab Turner, an attorney who is litigating numerous product liability cases against Ford -- studied raw data from rollover tests conducted by Ford on the Explorer SUV in 1998-9999. Ford provided an analysis of the data to National Highway Traffic Safety ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford misled U.S. regulators on SUV data - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.