HONG KONG, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit Co, the financing arm of Ford Motor Co , said on Tuesday it would issue at least US$124.1 million in Hong Kong retail bonds, making it the first foreign firm to tap the city's retail debt market for funds. Ian Gosling, director of business strategy at Ford Financial Asia Pacific, said the proceeds from the issue would be used to fund the business of Ford Motor Credit. The company is issuing a minimum of HK$500 million (US$64.1 million) in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Motor Credit to issue US$124.1 mln in HK bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.