NEW YORK, May 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit, the finance arm of Ford Motor Co on Thursday sold $1.1 billion in five-year notes, said a market source familiar with the sale. The 8.00 percent notes were priced at 82.036 to yield 13 percent. JP Morgan, Banc of America, Barclays, Deutsche Bank and RBS were the joint lead managers on the sale. (Reporting by Caryn Trokie)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Motor Credit sells $1.1 bln 5-year notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.