LONDON, July 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit Co sold a one billion euro floating rate note due January 2006, paying a coupon of 175 basis points above three month Euribor, the lead managers said on Thursday. Bank of America Securities Ltd, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein and Lehman Brothers said the deal's issue and reoffer price is 99.651 percent. Ford Motor Credit is rated A3 by Moody's Investors Service and BBB by Standard & Poor's Rating Services.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Motor Credit sells one bln euro FRN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.