April 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said it has reached a non-binding proposal with Linamar Corp. regarding the sale of Automotive Components Holdings' power transfer unit business in Mexico. This proposal is the sixth such agreement reached in the last five months, the company said in a news statement. (Reporting by Sweta Singh in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Motor proposes to sell Automotive Components' unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.