MUMBAI, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Friday it would invest a further $75 million in India to support its future growth plans in Asia's third-largest economy. Chairman and Chief Executive William Ford Jr. was recently in India to launch the new Ford Fiesta, which will shortly go on sale in India. "Ford India has received approval from Ford Motor Company for an additional equity infusion of $75 million to meet the needs of our future plans," Arvind Mathew, managing director ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Motor says to invest $75 million in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.