* Moody's says Ford's rating likely to be raised again * Moody's says European financial health is a risk * Ford shares up 29 pct since labor deal reached Oct 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is within one notch of investment grade credit rating at all three major ratings agencies after Moody's Investors Service upgraded the company on Thursday. Moody's also said the outlook for Ford to be further upgraded is positive. All three ratings agencies upgraded Ford as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Motor steps toward investment grade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.