BANGKOK, Nov 22 (Reuters) - The Thai auto leasing unit of Ford Motor Co plans to issue 1.5 billion baht ($37.5 million) of domestic bonds to fund business expansion, its underwriter said on Monday. The bullet bonds by Primus Leasing Co Ltd were divided into two tranches -- 500 million baht of two-year bonds and 1 billion baht of three-year bonds, said Arthid Nanthawithaya, head of capital markets at Standard Chartered Bank in Bangkok. "The coupon will be decided this week and the issue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Motor Thai unit plans 1.5 bln baht bond issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642