By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is considering exporting more North American-built vehicles to South America to meet growing demand, Dominic DiMarco, president of Ford's South American division, said on Tuesday. "We are looking at different options," DiMarco said in an interview, adding that Ford has not made a decision yet. DiMarco said South America's auto market was growing fast, especially in Brazil and Argentina, but the automaker's future market share ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford mulls exporting N.American cars to S.America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642