April 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said it named Susan Cischke as senior vice president and that she will focus on establishing a long range sustainability strategy, as well as its environmental and safety policy. Cischke was vice president, environmental and safety engineering, since January 2001, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Jennifer Robin Raj in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford names Cischke as senior vice president" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.