DETROIT, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Friday named the engineer who oversaw development of its all-new 2005 Mustang sports car as head of advanced product creation at the second-largest U.S. automaker. Effective Dec. 1, Hau Thai-Tang will replace Chris Theodore, vice president of advanced product creation, who is retiring from Ford after more than 30 years in the automotive industry. In addition to his work on Ford's most recent Mustang program, Thai-Tang led the development and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford names new chief of product creation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.