March 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Wednesday said it named Nick Smither chief information officer, replacing Marv Adams, who resigned to join Citigroup Inc. . In a news release, Ford said Adams, whose resignation is effective April 21, will join Citigroup as its new chief information officer. The automaker said Smither most recently served as executive director of its global information technology business unit. (Reporting by Anthony Kurian in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford names Nick Smither as new chief information officer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.