June 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. government plans to disclose that Ford Motor Co , Tesla Motors Inc and Nissan Motor Co will be among the beneficiaries of a $25 billion loan program created by Congress to help auto makers retool factories for advanced-technology vehicles, the Wall Street Journal said. U.S. Energy Secretary Steven Chu is planning an announcement on Tuesday morning in Michigan, the paper said, citing government officials familiar with the matter. A spokeswoman for Chu and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Nissan to tap U.S. factory retool loans -WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642