DETROIT, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Wednesday said it will offer zero-percent financing for up to six months on almost all its 2006 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. The program, called the Labor Day Sales Event, will begin on Thursday and run through Sept. 5, a Ford spokeswoman said. The offer will be available to customers approved through Ford Motor Credit, including those with subprime credit ratings. Typically, incentive deals are only offered to customers in the top two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to offer 0-pct financing to most customers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642