Sept 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said it would offer high-definition digital radio on nearly all 2008 model year Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. The automaker said digital radio could also be installed on earlier models from 2005, 2006 and 2007. (Reporting by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to offer digital radio on vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.