DETROIT, June 27 (Reuters) - Criticized for not shifting fast enough into crisis mode, Ford Motor Co. on Tuesday said it would offer consumers an unusual, behind-the-scenes video journal of its turnaround efforts. The second-largest U.S. automaker, which is closing 14 plants and cutting up to 30,000 factory jobs, unveiled a series of short, Internet-distributed films it hopes will ultimately generate more interest in its vehicles and reverse a decline in U.S. sales. The first in such a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford offers behind-the-scenes look at turnaround" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642