ISTANBUL, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Turkish vehicle maker Ford Otomotiv said on Friday it made a non-consolidated net profit of 86.911 million lira ($56 million) in the third quarter, down 31 percent from the same period last year. The company, a joint venture of local conglomerate Koc Holding and Ford Motor Co. , said in a statement posted on the Istanbul Stock Exchange Web site that its net profit for the first nine months reached 385.97 million lira, up from 329.46 million lira in the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Otomotiv's net profit down 31 pct in Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.