ISTANBUL, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Turkish commercial vehicle maker Ford Otosan's net profit fell 25 percent in the first nine months of the year to 272.82 million lira because of dwindling margins on its exports. In the same period a year earlier its net profit was 365.31 million, it said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. A company official told Reuters that the fall in profits came despite a rise in sales. The year-on-year decline also reflected the fact that the year-earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Otosan 9-month net profit 272.8 mln lira" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642