ISTANBUL, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Turkish commercial vehicle maker Ford Otosan's sales stood at $6.2 billion last year, the company's general manager Michael Flewitt said on Thursday. He also said in a statement released ahead of a news conference that unit sales in 2007 stood at 325,117 units. He did not provide comparative figures but in March the company said net sales in 2006 were 6.5 billion lira ($5.4 billion. Otosan is a joint venture between local conglomerate Koc Holding and Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Otosan says 2007 sales $6.2 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.