DETROIT, May 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co only made its decision to pull back on its 2009 profit forecast in the past few days as it became clear there had been a structural deterioration in demand for large trucks and sport utility vehicles, Chief Executive Alan Mulally said on Thursday. "We have been looking at it really intently since the first-quarter announcement, but in the last couple of days it was clear to us that it was time to assume that going forward we had a more permanent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford outlook cut decided in last few days-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642