NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Wednesday changed its outlook on Ford Motor Co to positive, indicating its credit rating is more likely to be upgraded, after the car manufacturer posted a quarterly profit and raised its outlook for the year. S&P said the new outlook, which was changed from stable, indicates the company has a more than one-in-three change of being upgraded in the coming year from B-minus, six steps below investment grade. Ford on Tuesday posted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford outlook positive on stronger earnings -S&P" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.