MADRID, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Ford has planned for 21 days of stoppages at its Almussafes plant in the Spanish city of Valencia for the first half of next year due to falling demand, the company said on Tuesday. The stoppages will effect 5,177 employees but will not result in layoffs, Ford said in a news release. Car manufacturers in Spain are faced with collapsing domestic demand which Renault said on Tuesday will mean sales down 50 percent in the last quarter of this year, and companies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford plans 21 days of stoppages at Spanish plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642