DETROIT, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Monday it plans to obtain financing totaling about $18 billion to address near-and medium-term negative operating-related cash flow, to fund its restructuring, and to provide added liquidity. The borrowings will primarily be secured by liens on principal domestic manufacturing facilities and all of the company's other domestic automotive assets, intellectual property, real property, stock of subsidiaries including Ford Motor Credit Co. and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford plans to secure $18 billion in financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.