DEARBORN, Mich., Jan 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Thursday reported a larger net loss for the fourth quarter, as the costs of job cuts in Europe and a restructuring of its deal with parts maker Visteon Corp. offset improved auto profits. Ford said it lost $793 million, or 43 cents a share in the quarter, compared with a net loss of $130 million, or 7 cents a share, in the same period a year ago. Excluding charges, Ford said it earned 31 cents a share, compared with earnings of 11 cents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford posts 4th qtr loss on restructuring, Visteon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642