DETROIT, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Thursday posted a fourth-quarter loss of almost $5.8 billion on declining sales of its profitable trucks and charges for employee buyouts. For the full year, Ford lost $12.7 billion, its deepest loss in its 103-year history. The previous record net loss was $7.39 in 1992. Ford, which is in the early stages of a turnaround plan that includes closing 16 plants and cutting up to 45,000 jobs in North America, recorded a net loss of $3.05 a share ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford posts fourth-qtr loss of $5.8 billion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642