DETROIT, April 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co posted a quarterly profit on Thursday led by strong results in Europe and South America and a narrowing loss in North America. Ford reported net income of $100 million, or 5 cents per share, compared with a net loss of $282 million, or a 15 cents per share loss, a year earlier. Ford reported a revenue decline of 8 percent to $39.4 billion, excluding special items. Ford reported a profit from continuing operations of $525 million, or 20 cents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford posts quarterly profit vs year ago loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642