DETROIT, June 16 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co on Wednesday raised its full-year and second-quarter earnings estimates by 15 cents per share, citing strong results from its finance arm. The automaker said it now expects earnings in the range of $1.65 to $1.75 per share this year compared with previous outlook of $1.50 to $1.60 per share. For the second quarter, Ford said it expects to earn 45 to 50 cents per share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford raises profit forecast by 15 cents/shr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.