DETROIT, April 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Thursday raised its second-quarter production forecast for North America after announcing a narrower-than-expected first-quarter loss. Ford said it plans to build 810,000 vehicles in North America in the current quarter, up from an initial forecast of 770,000.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford raises Q2 production forecast for N. America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.