LONDON, March 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. is preparing a 500 million pound ($934.6 million) capital injection for the unit's struggling Jaguar division, The Sunday Times newspaper reported, citing a senior Jaguar source. Earlier this month, Ford said it expected Jaguar, which has struggled to keep pace with larger rivals in the premium car sector, to report flat sales and a loss this year. Jaguar has said it plans to end assembly operations at a plant in Britain and cut 1,150 workers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford ready to pump 500 mln stg into Jaguar-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642