BEIJING, May 31 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co's three-way tie-up with Chongqing Changan Automobile Co and Japan's Mazda Motor has applied to recall 236,643 sedans, China's quality control office said on Monday. The joint venture is recalling Focus cars made between Aug. 18 2008 and May 28 2010 due to engine failure under certain circumstances, according to the notice on the website of the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (http://www.aqsiq.gov.cn). The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to recall 236,643 sedans in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642