Dec 7 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is recalling 19,106 2013 Fusion sedans in the United States to replace faulty headlamps, federal safety officials said on Friday. It is the second recall for the redesigned 2013 Fusion, which went on sale in the U.S. market in late September and is considered one of the company's most crucial new products. Last week, the 2013 Fusion and Escape were recalled to correct a potential defect that could cause engine fires. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford recalls 2013 Fusion in U.S. market again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642