DETROIT, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said Friday it was recalling 598 natural gas-powered 2002 Ford Crown Victoria sedans to fix a fitting that could leak gas. The sedans are sold to government and business fleets, including some taxi companies, usually as a lower-polluting alternative to regular vehicles. More than half of the affected vehicles are in California, said Ford spokesman Todd Nissen. Nissen said a fitting between two of the vehicles' five natural gas tanks could leak ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford recalls 598 natural-gas powered cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642