DETROIT, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Monday it has recalled all of its 2005 model-year GT sports cars because a suspension control arm may crack, causing it to come loose. The recall affects 448 GTs, of which only 111 have been sold. "Ford is aware of only one unit exhibiting this condition, which was discovered during a field inspection of the vehicle," Ford spokeswoman Kristen Kinley said. No accidents or injuries have been linked to the potential problem that prompted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford recalls high-priced GT sports cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642