DETROIT, June 27 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. has recalled 250,283 Windstar minivans to fix a potentially hazardous brake problem and 25,876 cars from its Volvo subsidiary with faulty cooling fans that could trigger engine fires, U.S. auto safety regulators said on Thursday. Quality problems have dogged the world's No. 2 automaker ever since the Firestone tire crisis that erupted two years ago. The recall of the Windstar was the second announced by the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford recalls minivans and Volvo cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642