Nov 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said it was recalling some Escape SE and SEL models and Fusion SE and SEL models due to the risk of engine overheating that may cause fire. The voluntary recall involves 2013 versions of the models with 1.6-liter engines, the company said in a statement. The issue does not affect the models with other engines. Ford estimated that there are about 73,320 Escape SUVs and 15,833 Fusion midsize sedans in the United States and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford recalls some Escape, Fusion models on engine overheating risk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.