PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co reiterated on Wednesday that its Jaguar and Land Rover brands were not for sale but said it would continue to examine all its options. "For the moment Jaguar, Volvo and Land Rover are not for sale. If that changes we will tell you about it," Lewis Booth, head of Ford of Europe and its Premier Automotive Group of premium brands, told a webcast analyst presentation. PAG includes Volvo, Jaguar, Land Rover and Aston Martin. Ford has said Aston Martin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford reiterates Jaguar brand not for sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642