By Sue Zeidler LOS ANGELES, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co on Wednesday will run an ad featuring a short film that won an online competition, reflecting how companies are seeking to cut costs while boosting their brand awareness. The 60 second ad shows two aspiring filmmakers and snippets of their film, "Numskull," the winner of the "Mustang Stories" short-movie contest run by online video site Filmaka in conjunction with WPP Group Plc's JWT Team Detroit ad agency and Ford. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to run ad using film from Web contest on NBC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642