DEARBORN, Mich., June 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. is ahead of where it expected to be in improving vehicle quality and reducing production overcapacity at this point in its turnaround effort, a senior executive said on Friday. "Overall, we're ahead of where we expected to be in capacity reduction," Mark Fields, Ford's president for the Americas told reporters in an update on the automaker's restructuring. Despite the progress, Ford still faces economic "headwinds," including the slump ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford says ahead of plan in cutting capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642