Nov 20 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said Al Ver, chief executive of Automotive Components Holdings (ACH), will retire at the end of the year and will be succeeded by Bill Connelly, who will retain his responsibilities as chief financial officer for ACH. During the transition, Al Ver will report to Alan Mulally, president and CEO, for a special project, Ford said. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu in Bangalore; Editing by Jarshad Kakkrakandy)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford says CEO of Automotive Components Holdings to retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.