FRANKFURT, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is "definitely interested" in buying a car plant that the Romanian government intends to sell, the number-two U.S. carmaker said on Wednesday. "We have already declared our interest in the Craiova facility on several occasions. Following today's signing of the financial agreement between the Romanian and South Korean institutions, we can confirm that we are definitely interested in acquiring the facility," a statement released by Ford of Europe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford says definitely interested in Romanian plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642