DEARBORN, Mich., June 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. is continuing to evaluate options for its Land Rover and Jaguar brands, a senior executive said on Friday. "We're continuing to evaluate everything," Mark Fields, Ford's president for the Americas told reporters. Fields declined to comment when asked whether the automaker had received indications of interest from a potential buyer for the British luxury brands. "Nothing to talk about at this point. At the appropriate point I think ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford says evaluating options on Land Rover, Jaguar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.