DETROIT, March 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Friday James Gouin, vice president of finance and strategy for international operations, will leave the company, making it the second departure of a financial executive in a week. The second largest U.S. automaker on Wednesday said Treasurer Ann Marie Petach was leaving the company to join money manager BlackRock Inc. Ford did not announce a replacement for Gouin. Gouin, who joined Ford in 1979, held many positions at the automaker, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford says finance exec leaving company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642