DETROIT, March 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Thursday announced the retirement of Malcolm Macdonald, its vice president of finance. The second-largest U.S. automaker said Macdonald, 64, was stepping down on April 1 and would be replaced for the time being by Ann Marie Petach, the company's vice president and treasurer.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford says financial executive to retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.