STUTTGART, Germany, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Potential buyers have already approached Ford Motor Co about its prestigious British brand Aston Martin, a spokesman for the U.S. carmaker's European group of premium brands said on Thursday. "We have received confidential inquiries of interest from parties that we will not name," a spokesman said, declining to give any more details. Ford said earlier it was exploring the sale of Aston Martin.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford says has had approaches about Aston Martin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642