DETROIT, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co's U.S. sales analyst said on Thursday that the financial sector crisis had injected a new element of uncertainty into September auto sales, adding it was too early to tell if the downturn of the past year had hit bottom. "All businesses are operating in a world of ambiguity," Ford's chief sales analyst George Pipas told reporters on Thursday. Industrywide auto sales in September to date have extended the weakness seen in July and August, and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford says Sept. sales outlook now more uncertain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642