DETROIT, May 19 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Wednesday said it was on track to achieve its mid-decade target of $7 billion pre-tax profit. In slides prepared for a presentation to analysts, Ford said that it is also on track to launch 40 products this year, with particular focus on cars. The No. 2 U.S. automaker had previously raised its full-year earnings forecast to between $1.50 and $1.60 a share after posting stronger-than-expected first-quarter earnings. Ford expects pre-tax ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford says on track to meet mid-decade profit target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.