March 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. , the second-biggest U.S. carmaker, said Treasurer Ann Marie Petach would leave the company to join BlackRock Inc. , an investment management firm. Petach is replaced by Neil Schloss, previously assistant treasurer, with immediate effect, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by John Tilak in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford says treasurer to quit, names replacement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.