Sept 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Friday said A.J. Wagner, president of Ford Motor Credit Co. North America and a vice president of Ford Motor Co., will retire after serving for 33 years. His retirement is effective Jan. 1, 2007, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Rakesh Sharma in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford says Wagner to retire from Ford Motor Credit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.