DETROIT, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. is looking for a replacement for its chief financial officer, seven months after Allan Gilmour came out of retirement to take the job, the Financial Times said on Monday. The Times, which did not offer a source for the information, said Gilmour was not expected to leave the company soon, but that a successor would work alongside him for a period of time. Gilmour would then stay on as an advisor. A Ford spokesman declined to commment on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford seeking CFO candidate - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.