FRANKFURT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co forecast on Thursday it would boost profits at its resurgent European arm in 2007 and halt losses at its Premier Automotive Group (PAG) stable of European premium brands. "We expect PAG to be profitable this year and we also should see continuing improvement in results from South America, Europe and Mazda," finance chief Don Leclair told a conference call after the number-two U.S. carmaker posted a record 2006 loss. Ford of Europe posted a 2006 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford sees 2007 profit gains in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.